I will share my stash with you in due time, right now they're on a glass pedestal, I take them out every now and then to pet and giggle at them.
One of the pieces that I could not resist using immediately was the Lunasol Nature Summer Blue palette. Blues and Aquas, how can I resist?
Apologies for the poor blending job and the bloodshot eyes. Does anyone know a cure for chronically bloodshot eyes??!!
- Lunasol Nature Summer Blue palette
- MAC Mineralised Skin Finish Natural in Light Medium
- Canmake Cheek Gradation in Chocolate Stripe
- Diorskin Shimmer Star powder in Rose Diamond
- Annabelle Smudgeliner in Blue Sapphire
- Maxfactor 2000 Calorie mascara in Black
- Make Up Store glitter liner in Sea Blue
- NARS lipgloss in Orgasm
- Lunasol palette - apply light champagne shade all over lid and inner half of lower lash line.
- Lunasol palette - apply aqua shade on outer half of lid.
- Lunasol palette - apply dark blue shade on crease and outer half of lower lash line. Blend the darker blue shade into the aqua.
- Lunasol palette - apply gold shade to area between the champagne shade and the aqua shade.
- Annabelle liner - upper lash line.
- Make Up Store liner - apply glitter liner over the Annabelle liner. Pat some glitter onto the outer V.
- MAC MSF Natural - buffed onto skin as foundation
- Canmake Cheek Gradation - applied as bronzer
- Diorskin Shimmer - applied to apples of cheeks and forehead as highlighter
- NARS Orgasm lipgloss.
Close up of eyes:
My maxi dress which I never had an opportunity to wear *sigh*