- MAC Devil May Dare palette
- MAC Fafi Quad 1 palette
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
- Anna Sui loose powder
- NARS Multiple in Portofino
- Skin79 Pearl BB Cream
- Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer palette
- Maxfactor 2000 Calorie mascara
- Gosh Brilliant a Levres lipgloss in 0059
- MAC Hey (champagne beige) as all over lid colour
- MAC Pink Venus (frosty pink) on outer half of lid
- Coastal Scents purple and plum (fourth row from the right, 1st and 2nd colour from the bottom), dip brush alternatively between the two colours on upper and lower lash line, blend upwards on the outer corner of lid.
- MAC Devilishly Dark (chocolate brown with bronze shimmer) darken crease.
- Stipple on foundation
- Apply Skin79 Pearl BB Cream to highest point of cheeks, forehead and down center of nose. Blend into foundation.
- Dab NARS Portofino to apples of cheeks and blend outwards lightly with a fan brush ( I found that this to be the best way to blend NARS Multiples. Fingers just don't do the job)
- Anna Sui loose powder to set.
I was looking over the shoulder of me Godmum's son the other day while he was surfing Facebook. He had a bunch of girls on his Friend list that have profile photos like this:
What kind of pose is that??!! What is the youth of today coming to?? SMH
In other news, I recently went to yet another NARS makeover event where I bought more stuff xD.
Multiple in Portofino:
No relation to the Italian fishing village of the same name, the NARS website describes it as a "shimmering coral". It reminds me of MAC's Peachykeen blush, only that Peachykeen, being a sheertone shimmer blush, is a lot more shimmery and less pigmented.
Swatched: Left: MAC Peachykeen, Right: NARS Multiple in Portofino
This is my first Multiple and I think I've found a new line of products to hoard. It gives a really gorgeous sheer wash of colour that stays for around 4-5hrs. Application is a bit tricky, I struggled quite a bit at first, I either applied too much and ended up looking like a clown, or it went all over the place. In the end I learnt that a fan brush was the way to go.
I also picked up the Rajasthan duo eyeshadow.
This is a new release that came out with the recent Autumn 2010 collection. I believe it is a limited edition.
The NARS website describes the colours as a metallic beige and a blue-black charcoal. I've worn this duo once or twice already and it does a really sexy smokey eye xD
I can't believe summer is over already. The infamous unrelenting rain of Vancouver has begun and I am utterly miserable.