This look was probably one of the most fun to do! I loved the results but it's way too much work xD
Key points of this look are glowy flawless skin, greatly exaggerated eyes, barely there eyeshadow and blush and pale pink glossy lips. I am also wearing Geo Nudy Brown contact lenses which have a pupil enlarging effect.
- MAC Intriguing Scarlet Warm Eyes palette
- MAC lipglass in Underage
- MAC lipstick in Hue
- Formula D blush in Flushed
- Paul & Joe Protection Fluid Foundation in 15 Sable
- Skin79 Diamond Pearl BB Cream
- Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen in 002
- Dollywink liquid liner in Black
- Anna Sui loose powder
- Sephora eyeshadow in Aspen Summit
- Mascara (not pictured)
- NARS Laguna bronzer (not pictured)
- False lashes, upper and lower
- MAC Warm palette - apply Sweet Joy (light beige) all over eyelid.
- MAC Warm palette - apply Warm Suede (warm medium brown) on outer V and crease.
- MAC Warm palette - apply Well Spiced (dark brown) to upper lash line and outer half of lower lash line. Extend and blend out.
- Line upper lash line - thin on the inner corner and thick on the outer corner. Extend "tail" as if for an exaggerated cat eye.
- Line lower lash line. I created a false inner corner by using this method to give the appearance of larger eyes.
- Apply upper lashes - DO NOT cut the lashes to fit your eye. You want to apply the lashes so that the outer corner of your lashes extend beyond your natural outer corner. This elongates the eye.
- Apply lower lashes - I cut mine into multiple bunches then glued them individually to outer edge of my lower lash line.
- Curl lashes and apply mascara to bind your real lashes to the falsies.
- Line lower inner lash line with a white eyeshadow or eye liner.
- Fill in brows.
- Stipple on foundation.
- Apply Skin79 Pearl BB cream to forehead and highest point of cheeks and blend out. This BB cream has a shimmery/pearl finish which gives your skin a glowy finish.
- Highlight bridge of nose with Dior Radiance pen.
- Contour face with NARS Laguna bronzer
- Apply Formula D blush lightly to apples of cheeks.
- Apply lipstick and top with gloss.
- Dust face lightly with Anna Sui loose powder
- Put on your most kawaii look!!!!
Cho kawaii desu!!!
My best Popteen pose!!!
Ok, now excuse me while I puke xD