- MAC - Beauty Powder in Shell Pearl
- MAC - Mineralised Skin Finish Natural in Light Medium
- Kate Diamond Cut Eyes in BK-1
- NARS blusher bronzer duo in Laguna and Deep Throat
- Maxfactor 2000 Calorie mascara
- MAC lipstick in Hue
- Not pictured: Urban Decay eyeshadow in Polyester Bride/White Rabbit and Dollywink liquid liner in Black.
- MAC MSF Natural - applied with a kabuki brush and used as foundation. Gives light coverage with a matte finish.
- Kate palette - light grey shade applied all over lid.
- Kate palette - charcoal shade applied to crease and outer V.
- Kate palette - use the blue shade to blend the charcoal shade into the light grey shade.
- Kate palette - using a sponge applicator, gently pat the glittery highlight shade all over lid.
- Urban Decay Polyester Bride on inner lower lash line.
- Dollywink liquid liner - upper lash line.
- Kate palette - charcoal shade applied as lower lash liner using a flat angled brush.
- NARS Laguna - face contour.
- NARS Deep Throat - apples of cheeks and swept upwards.
- MAC Hue lipstick
How do you like my contacts? They're Geo Nudy Browns and I nicked them off Sheila xD Thanks babes!
Did you know that the MAC MSF Natural can be used as a foundation?!