Monday, August 9, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

Yeah yeah, I'm late, but this time it wasn't due to procrastination for a change!
Geez, do you have any idea how hard it was for me to get the prize?! I nearly lost my shoe.
So, all in all, I got 23 entries for this contest, and let me tell you, deciding on a winner was really difficult!
In the end, I picked a bunch of finalists, wrote down their names on pieces of paper and left it to fate.
And the winner of the Chicken Dinner is.....dun dun dun!
Kay of Bihada Diaries!!!!
To my question of what moment would she relive over and over again if she had the power to stop time, this was Kay's reply:

"Honestly, i don't want to relive a moment in my life. I don't regret anything, and all of what I have now is because of all of my experiences. Especially considering that i would be stuck in that moment! I would rather move forward!"

Her reply echoes my feeling on the subject, I am who I am because of my experiences. No regrets and it would simply be torturous to relive a single moment over and over again ad infinitum.
Congrats Kay! Please e-mail me (nunu@macnunu.com) with your postal address and I will send over your prize!
To everyone else who entered, thank you all very very much, reading your comments is the highlight of my day, and without you all, I would've given up on this blog long ago! Please keep on reading and entering future contests!
All my love,
Nunu
p.s. to all who asked, my birthday was on July 8th xD

2 comments:

  1. awww her comment is great. yeah that's how I feel too, even if the moment did suck at the time you learn something afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Dude, WOW!!!!!

    Thanks for picking me!!! And nooooo sneakiness!!!

    ReplyDelete