This duo is my current favourite, it's the one I reach for on most days as it's just so darn useful. I use it in the day time for a subtle smokey and I use it at night for an INTENSE smokey eye (btw, it is spelled "smokey" or "smoky"? I want to insistently ignore the spell-check red lines because "smoky" just doesn't look right...). Perfect for Autumn with all the browns and blacks I tend to wear.
- NARS Rajasthan duo (I was recently asked by a reader how to pronounce the name of this duo, bear in mind I have a funny accent due to being a Somalian pirate but the way I'd pronounce it would be "Rah-jus-than");
- NARS Multiple in Portofino;
- NARS Blush and Bronzer Duo in Deep Throat and Laguna
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero;
- Maxfactor 2000 Calorie mascara in Black;
- Gosh Effect Powder in Bottle;
- Maquillage Neo Climax lip in RD422;
- Urban Decay Triple X Shine lipgloss in Guys <3 Betsy;
- MAC lipstick in Innocence, Beware!;
- MAC lipglass in Sweet Strawberry;
- Dior Skinflash Radiance Boosting Pen in 002 (not pictured);
- Anna Sui loose powder (not pictured);
- Coffret d'or soft gel foundation (not pictured)
- Apply light shade of Rajasthan duo to entire eyelid
- Using a pencil brush, apply dark shade of duo to upper lash line and extend into crease.
- Blend away harsh lines.
- Apply mascara
- Lightly dab NARS Multiple in Portofino on apples of cheeks, blend away harsh lines with a fan brush.
- Apply Innocence, Beware! lipstick and top with Sweet Strawberry lipglass.
- Darken outer V and crease dark shade of Rajasthan duo;
- Dust Gosh Effect Powder on outer half of lid;
- Line a cat eye with UD Zero;
- Using a pencil brush, apply dark shade of duo to outer half of lower lash line;
- Contour using Laguna;
- Highlight using Dior Skinflash pen;
- Apply UD gloss and Maquillage gloss