I hate Valentine's Day. Seriously, my best friend and I used to sit there and watch horror movie reruns on Valentine's day. Our ideal Valentine's date was Freddy Kruger xD
The Pook, however, insists on celebrating Valentine's day >_> I got him to compromise after last year's dinner disaster, and since this year's February 14th also happens to be Lunar/Chinese New Year, there's even more excuse to stay at home xD.
This one is for you ladies who will be dolling up. A pink based look, keeping it simple and sweet.
- MAC Fafi Eyes Quad 1
- MAC Mineralised Skin Finish in Light Medium
- L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner in Black
- NYX eye/eyebrown pencil in Dark Brown
- MAC lipstick in Myself
- Daiso lashes the criss cross kind
- The Body Shop blush in Roseflower
- Formula D concealer (Thanks Dao!!)
Not pictured: Estee Lauder More Than Mascara mascara; The Body Shop Matte & Prime; Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin; MAC Studio Sculpt foundation in NC20.
- Prime skin, apply foundation, conceal if necessary and set foundation with MAC MSF;
- Prime eyelids with UDPP;
- Line a winged cat eye;
- Curl natural lashes, and apply false lashes;
- Fill in brows;
- Using a flat brush, pat Hey! (golden beige pearl) over the entire lid area up to your crease;
- Using a pencil brush, apply Pink Venus (pink shimmer) onto crease and bring down into outer corner;
- Highlight highest point under brow with Vanilla (off white matte);
- Using a fluffy brush, lightly blend the edges of the shadows using an upward motion;
- Line outer1/2 of lower lash line with a dark brown pencil;
- Apply mascara to lower lashes only;
- Apply Roseflower blush (light pink) to apples of cheeks;
- Apply Myself, or a similar "My Lips But Better" lippy.
In warmer lighting
Hope you girls have a fabby Vday!!! Mwah!