I know I'd previously said that I'm paranoid about posting my mug up on the internet, but since this blog has nothing to do with my work, I don't think anyone would have a problem with it *shrugs*.
It was a miserable day of rain and I really wanted to do a summer look!
Go from this:
To this: (btw why does my head look disjointed?)
- MAC MSF Natural in Light Medium
- Dior Shimmer powder in Rose Diamond
- MAC Fafi Eyes Quad 1 (I only used the gray shade to draw in my brows...yeah I'm ghetto like that)
- Urban Decay Get Baked quad (I <3 u Sooji!)
- MAC Shape & Sculpt in Lightsweep & Shadester
- MAC mineralise blush in Nuance
- NYX eye/eyebrow pencil in Black
- MAC lipstick in Hue
- MAC lipglass in Underage
- Shisem lashes XOG (Mwah Sooji)
Not pictured: MAC studio fix fluid in NC20; Estee Lauder More than Mascara mascara; The Body Shop Prime & Matte; UDPP in Sin.
- Prime skin, apply foundation and set foundation using MAC MSF.
- Line eyes, curl natural lashes, apply eyeliner and false lashes (I always mess up when I apply falsies, so I need to apply them before applying any other eye makeup xD. Tsk tsk I'm such a sorry excuse for a beauty blogger. Btw...ALIENMAN WHERE IS MY FALSIE TUTORIAL?!?)
- Cover any visible eyelash glue with eyeliner.
- Apply eyeshadow primer.
- Apply Half Baked to inner lid, Baked to outer lid and Twice Baked to outer V and crease. Blend away any harsh lines using a fluffy blending brush.
- Using an angled liner brush, apply Flipside to your lower lash line and water line.
- As a last thought I applied MAC Vanilla to my brow bone as a highlighter xD
- Apply mascara to lower lashes only.
- Suck in your cheeks, make a fish face and apply the darker shade of the Shape & Sculpt duo to the hollows areas on your cheek to contour. Blend up, down and out using fluffy face brush.
- Apply Nuance to apples of cheeks, sweep upwards towards temples.
- Highlight cheeks using Rose Diamond.
- Apply Hue lipstick and Underage gloss on top!
Ok...I can kinda see why my mom told me to go get a nose job...
Maybe I should get that laser peel while I'm at it... Hahahaha! and check out that horrendous falsie job!
And once more for the cam whore in me!
While I was taking these photos, people walking by outside our house were giving me weird looks...they were probably thinking "look at this vain girl taking photos of herself" T.T
I need a "Blogging in progress" sign!
Yes!!! Alice is finally mine!!!! The Pookie got it as part of my "Not a Valentines gift gift" lol. He even put himself on Sephora's waiting list for it xD.
I lub you!
Now the question is, what do I get him? @.@