"Better late than never", that's what I told my best friend when I gave her her birthday present 4 months late. Please excuse the hair, and the amateur photos. Please be kind, this is my first EOTD >.<
You will need:
MAC Devil May Dare palette. (Colours used: Oh My Darling, a creamy frost; Dare Ya!, a peachy pink veluxe pearl; Gold Tease, a frosty gold; and Devilishly Dark, a dark brown with gold shimmer. Feel free to substitute with similar colours in your collection.)
MAC Sheertone blush in Peachykeen.
MAC lipglass in Silly Girl.
MAC glitter liner in Her Glitz. (I didn't take a photo of this, it's a bronze glitter liner from the Hello Kitty x MAC collection)
Your choice of foundation.
Your choice of brown eyeliner.
Your choice of mascara.
- Apply Gold Tease (bottom row, 1st left) all over lid.
- Apply Dare Ya! (top row, middle) to middle of lid.
- Apply Devilishly Dark (bottom row, far right) to outer V.
- Using a pencil brush, deepen your crease by extending the Devilishly Dark in your outer V into about 2/3 of your eye.
- Apply Oh My Darling (Top row, 1st left) under your brow bone as highlighter. You can't actually see it in the photo...actually you can't see it in real life either >.<
- Should look something like this now.
- Blend, blend, blend.
- Line upper and lower lash line with brown kohl liner.
- Layer Her Glitz over brown liner on upper lash line.
- Define brows as usual, curl lashes, apply mascara. I also darkened the outer 1/3 of my lower lash line with Devilishly Dark and highlighted the inner 2/3 of the lower lash line with Gold Tease.
OMG, how the heck do you blogger girls do this??!!I near had a permanent squint at the end of this session. The Pookie laughed. Please give me feed back on how I can improve future EOTD posts!!!