Sunday, March 18, 2012

Official Judgy Face FOTD

I'm not original enough to come up with my own colour combinations so I copied D's EOTD. Hee! She is probably giving me judgy face right now xD.
We're trying to get Jian to do the same EOTD so it can become the official judgy face EOTD. Y'all probably have no clue what I'm babbling on about so I'm just going to shut up now.
 Products used: L'Oreal Color Infallible in Sahara Treasure, Bronze Goddess and Burning Black; Maybelline Blush in Pressworthy Pink; Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum; Nars Laguna; Armani Luminous Silk foundation; Revlon Colorstay Creme Gel Liner in black; and CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion mascara
 Lid = Sahara Treasure; Outer V = Bronze Goddess; Crease = Burning Black

I also had my hair cut again! What do you guys think? It's "funkier" now, or so I lamely tell myself xD
Also I got mail =^.^=
Sasa mask haul of epic proportions plus more love from my UK smuggler V! My order arrived so fast this time that it has restored my faith, albeit temporarily, in Sasa. I made my order on March 8 and it arrived on March 14! Perhaps it's cos I paid via Paypal this time.
Trying out some new brands of masks as MBDs have been getting pricier -_____-". The BeautyMate Anti-Acne masks (green and white box in the back) are friggen awesome!! It really does lessen the redness and swelling of acne overnight! This is my second box already!

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Judgy face all the way! Your hair looks lovely by the way! xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahah official judgy face FOTD. You look to pretty to be judgy hahahaha

    :P Ok, I will do it too! But I don't have burning black..and it's almost impossible to get hold of these days. Guess I'll just use black onyx. xD

    I like the new funky haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your eye makeup!
    i think i NEED burning black color. lol
    and your new hair style is fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look!! I have all those infallibles too! i may try it haha! love the new haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEHEHEHEHEE we need to trademark it XD

    and your eyeliner is really good! u lie saying u r bad at eyelining.

    love the haircut! i imagine u twirling the 2 whispy bits whilst giving judgy face

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayy judgy trio!! haha.
    I love your hair cut <3

    ReplyDelete