Friday, March 5, 2010

Alice in action...

First of all, please forgive me as to the shoddy quality of these photos, for some reason, the camera was just NOT co-operating with me that day.
Secondly, I think I can say beyond a reasonable doubt, that this is THE most amount of eyeshadow I've ever worn in my life and that includes the time when the MAC MUA put BROWN eyeshadow all the way up to my eyebrows. No, I am not gonna forget that one any time soon!
Let's just call this one a hot mess and get it over with. I'm not even gonna type up directions for this one, I'm pretty sure no one actually wants to look like this on purpose. Everything on my eyes came out of the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette, there was a bit of Drink Me, Eat Me, a blob of Absolem, a splash of Curioser, a speck of White Rabbit, and a swipe of Queen.

I have absolutely NO clue what I was staring at, probably the camera screen's reflection in the mirror.

My blending skills definitely needs improvement T.T


I'm giving the "Look thoughtfully into a distant spot" pose a try, does it make me all mysterious and deep in thought? yeah? yeah?
No.
...

I went to a pub to watch hockey after this. With all the make up on.
p.s. Will someone please tell me where I can buy those velcro hair thingies in Vancouver?I really need something to keep my hair out of my face when I'm putting my MAC forcefield on. The Pooker suggested normal velcro but I don't think it'll work.
p.p.s. Yes I know the Olympics is over and yet my Olympic post is still not up, it will be up soon.
p.p.p.s. Hello new Sheepies!!! x D welcome to my herd!!! do say hello!!!

8 comments:

  1. very pretty ~! I recently bought the alice in wonderland palette myself,but haven't had the chance to play with it yet lol also its so pretty and new i dont wanna ruin it ahahha =x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi!

    I am a new follower! I live in Vancouver too..and I went to Crystal Mall last time and saw those hair velcro things. It's a shop where they sell Jap makeup and shampoo. I forgot the name, but it's on the ground floor inside the mall. Dont know how much it costs though..you can check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is so epic..

    1. Nice makeup! you have great skin (:
    2. I do that 'thoughtful, staring away' pose all the time! It works so i wont seem as creepy ^^
    3. Props for the MAC forcefield mention! That's a hilarious phrase :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay I unfortunately dont live in the 604 but you can get those hair thingies on ebay for $2 (sometimes it includes shipping already). I think you just need to search up Dariya fring pad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty eyes and your make up is flawless!

    btw, what are you wearing on your lips? (it's a nice nude)

    ReplyDelete
  6. got your msg, thanks :) ..and I may have an eye for accessories, but you by far have the hand for make up! If I could do my foundation and eye make up like you can, I'd be one super happy camper ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I'm the same as you! I don't wear a heck of a lot of shadows either XP. Need practice myself hehe, maybe I can learn from you along the way haha!

    ReplyDelete