Are any of you old enough to remember this song?
Sweet Like Chocolate - Shanks & Bigfoot
Yes I'm an old pirate. I still remember wandering about around the Elephant & Castle after a rough night at the Ministry of Sound, but you're not here to listen to me yabber on so I bring you today's FOTD.
Products used: Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights in Sunset, Sleek Storm palette, MUFE Aqualiner in #12, Annabelle Smudgeliner in Armour, Sleek blush in Rose Gold, L'Oreal Infalliable in Endless Chocolat and Time Resist White, Gosh Cool Lip Jam in 102, Revlon Color Burst in Soft Nude, Guerlain Parure Compact Foundation
Swatches from left: Time Resist White, Endless Chocolat, Golden brown shade from Sleek Storm, Rose Gold, Aqua Liner #12 (top), Annabelle Armour (bottom), Soft Nude (top), and 102 Lip Jam (bottom)
- Pat Time Resist White on inner half of eyelid;
- Endless Chocolat on outer V;
- Sleek golden brown in middle of lid;
- Line upper lash line with #12 Aqua Liner;
- Line lower lash line with Annabelle Amour;
- Contour using Smashbox Sunset;
- Rose Gold on apples of cheeks; and
- Soft Nude topped with Gosh 102 on lips.
Thank you for the my gifts Vicky!!