You will need:
- Pasta - boil in salted water and drain. Mix in a little olive oil to stop them from sticking to each other.
- Assorted frozen/fresh seafood - You can use shrimp, mussels, calamari, clams, scallops, anything really! I used frozen merely because they are cheap and convenient. Defrost under running water and drain as much as possible.
- 1 tin diced tomatoes - drain and reserve juices.
- Assorted vegetables - I used peppers and frozen veggie medley. Once again, just use whatever you have in your fridge! Peas, carrots, celery, courgettes, onions etc.
- 2 bay leaves.
- 1/3 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Small bunch of Coriander - chopped coarsely.
- Olive oil and garlic in pan - high heat until garlic is fragrant.
- Add vegetables to pan - saute for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add drained diced tomatoes, fennel seeds and bay leaves to pan - medium heat, simmer for a few minutes.
- Add assorted seafood. Add prawns LAST! don't be stupid like me -__-. Cover pan with lid and let simmer until seafood is cooked. Add salt and pepper if needed.
- Add drained pasta to pan, add chopped coriander, toss and eat.