But good things always happen to those who whine!! Yumeko happened upon an advert for Clio's Twisturn Waterproof Turnliner, I begged her shamelessly for a CP and in no time the liners were making their way to me! Fanks Capy for braving epileptic fit inducing Gmarket for us! *insert confetti pedobear*
Korean popstar Lee Hyori is the brand's ambassador. Here is hilarious and long advert for the Twisturn liner.
The Twisturn liners come in 8 different shades, Urban Black (black), Club Black (grey/black with silver sparkles), Night Purple (purple), Stage Navey (navy), Urban Khaki (green), Star Silver (silver), Star Gold (gold), and Brown Earth (brown). I ended up getting Urban Khaki, Stage Navey and Night Purple.
- Cheap compared to the MUFE Aqua Liners;
- Brush tip is easy to use;
- Shimmery metallic finish;
- Longlasting, waterproof with no smudging or peeling;
- Does not irritate my eyes like the MUFE liners do; and
- It comes in green (yes that is a pro in my books);
- Colour difference not really noticeable on the eye;
- Clicking mechanism quite shoddy - either nothing comes out or a whole blob of product comes out;
- Not opaque in one swipe; and
- A bit hard to find for those outside of Asia.
Gelpresso Pencil Gel Liner in 01 Beige Shine:
Clio Fresh Lip & Eye Remover: