Other than being my favourite colour, purple is also universally flattering and I've been told by various beauty industry insiders that it will be THE colour this Autumn.
I used the Stila In The Moment palette that I reviewed back in this post.
- Lise Watier Crayon Jumbo in Peche Melba as all over base;
- Stila Instinct (top row first from left) all over lid;
- Glance (top row middle) from middle of lid to outer corner;
- Improvise (top row second from right) outer corner and crease;
- Improvise on outer half of lower lash line;
- Tetra (Smudge Stick Waterproof Liner) on upper lash line;
- Lise Watier Havana Baked Bronzer as contour;
- The Body Shop Roseflower blush on apples of cheeks;
- Benefit Jing-a-ling lipstick;
- Essence Candy Bar lipgloss
In other news, I have decided to run and join the circus:
and bake cookies: